Natural beauty has never been the same with Yves Rocher Hong Kong. Choose from our wide variety of products below from skin care, make up, fragrances, body, hair care and many more! Click here to know more about the brand.
Top Yves Rocher Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Le Rocher d'Adémar||HK$ 26.20||Kobo|
|Crimes sur le Rocher||HK$ 49.40||Kobo|
|Rocher de Brighton||HK$ 72.10||Kobo|
|Le rocher aux promesses||HK$ 57.61||Kobo|
|Le rocher des naufragés||HK$ 33.25||Kobo|
|Il pleut sur Le Rocher||HK$ 77.65||Kobo|
|Le rocher de la Tête-Noire||HK$ 66.55||Kobo|
|Baigneuse nue sur un rocher||HK$ 105.40||Kobo|
|Le Rocher de la Sorcière, Les Aventuriers de Montmartre||HK$ 44.35||Kobo|
Looking and staying beautiful for as long as they live has always been a goal for many women everywhere. Now, thanks to Yves Rocher, you can stay beautiful for as long as you want with their wide selection of beauty products that are clinically tested to ensure quality and effectiveness. Founded in 1959 by French businessman Yves Rocher in La Gacilly, France, the brand is well known for producing their own raw materials such as plants, roots, and essential oils for the goodness of the beauty industry. Yves Rocher Hong Kong aims to use nature’s healing powers and potential to create the best organic products for consumers.
- Yves Rocher Hong Kong – Going down the good old organic lane
- Yves Rocher Hong Kong – The botanical Beauty Expert
- Yves Rocher Hong Kong – Your personal skincare expert
- Yves Rocher, the ultimate best
“Our greatest achievement was not discovering the properties of plants, but making them available for everyone” – Yves Rocher
Over the last five decades, the French name that changed the world of beauty for the better, Yves Rocher built the company that centers around plants and natural ingredients. It is today one of the most recognizable and lucrative brands of beauty products in the world with an army of over 8000 employees in France alone and over 30 million following all around the world.
Yves Rocher, the brand was created from the vision of one man who believed in beauty care based on plants extracts and his dedication to making women beautiful. At that time back in 1959, the beauty market was mainly dominated by the elite. It changed when this young businessman decided to make beauty accessible to all women. Starting with only a ‘lesser flower’ based cream, the success of Yves Rocher was immediate, lasting to this very day.
Thanks to Yves Rocher’s great vision 50 years ago, Botanical Beauty was created based on the treasures of the botanical world and its infinite potential. It is a unique and unmatched beauty care with their greatest strength being their exclusive associations with five active principals issued from our Mother Nature’s universal values. Botanical Beauty is determined to promote these values from the plants to our skin.
- Active Principle No. 1 – Basing their behavior on the plant world by exploring all the richness of it.
- Active Principle No. 2 - The plant world is their only source of inspiration. All their products are derived from plants.
- Active Principle No. 3 - Understanding the plant world and guaranteeing safety and quality without compromise.
- Active Principle No. 4 - Protecting the plant world by actively defending the environment.
- Active Principle No. 5 – The plant world for all women. Making beauty accessible for all women.
Yves Rocher is not only a botanical expert, but they are also a brand that knows exactly what your skin needs according to the different type of skin problems.
Normal to Combination
If your skin
- lacks radiance
- has small marks where it is thinner.
- Feels a little tight after your cleansing process
You need the help of Botanical Saps of Maple and Agave as found in the Hydra Végétal line. All you have to do is follow the 4 step routine to quench your skin’s thirst.
- Cleanse – Hydrating Micellar Water 2 in 1, Hydrating Cleansing Milk, Moisturizing Cleansing Wipes, Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Refreshing Radiance Scrub.
- Tone – Hydrating Toner
- Custom Moisturization – 24H Rich Hydrating Cream, 24H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream, Hydrating Day Cream SPF 25.
- Boost Your Hydration – Intense Hydrating Mask, Moisture Boost Serum, Fresh Gel Undereye Bags
Combination to Oily
If you skin
- Is shiny and seems asphyxiated
- Is only clear after you’ve cleansed it?
- Pores are all clogged up
You need the help of Scutellaria Roots as found in the Sebo Végétal line. Production of sebum by your skin will be regulated and shine will be controlled. Your 3 step routine will be
- Cleanse – Purifying Cleansing Gel, Purifying Scrub.
- Tone – Purifying Micellar Water 2 in 1.
- Hydrate & Mattify – Pore Minimizing Serum, Zero Blemish Gel Cream, Mattifying Cream Gel, Purity Mask.
If you skin
- Is tight, especially after cleansing
- Is not soft not supple
- Is peeling everywhere
Then, you need the help of Ash Tree Concentrate as found in the Nutritive Végétal line. Soothe your dry skin with lasting comfort with this 3 step routine.
- Cleanse – Velvety Ultra-Rich Cleanser.
- Tone – Velvety Toner.
- Nourish – 24H Comfort Nourishing Cream (Day), Intense Nourishing Balm (Night).
If you skin
- Is vulnerable to external aggressions and feels itchy, irritated and red
- Has little blood vessels or red pimples on certain areas of your skin (cheeks, sides of the nose)
You are in an absolute need of the soothing Siegesbeckia Orientalis extract found in the Sensitive Végétal line. Assimilate and soothe you skin with the easiest 3 step routine.
- Cleanse – Soothing Cleansing Milk
- Tone – Soothing Micellar Water 2 in 1, Soothing Mist,
- Soothe – Intensive Soothing Concentrate, Soothing Moisturizing Cream, Anti-Redness Moisturizing Cream
*Targeted care – Targeted Comfort Care
If your skin
- Has imperfections that leaves scars
- Has pores that are clogged up
You need the help of the Aloe Vera found in the Pure System Line. Discover Yves Rocher’s specific program for acne-prone skin with this simple routine.
- Cleansing – Daily Exfoliating Cleanser, Clarifying Toner
- Treatment – Stop Blemish Lotion
- Targeted – Pore Cleansing Mask
Here are our top favourites by this botanical expert.
- 24H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream Jar
- Complete Anti-Aging Care with Botanical Native Cells Night Jar
- Elixir 7.9 Youth Intensifier Serum Bottle
- Moisture Boost Concentrate Bottle
- Pore Minimizing Serum Pump Bottle
- Multi-Protection Fluid 50 SPF UVA PA +++
- Youth Energy Care – Sensitive Care
- Youth Energy Roll-on Eye Care
- Radiance Shampoo Certified Ecolabel Bottle
- Complete Anti-Aging Care Eye with Botanical Native Cells Tube
With all this information, we are sure you can’t wait to get your hands on Yves Rocher. Get Yves Rocher Health & Beauty products today only at iprice.