Grab The Best Promotions & Deals With KFC Hong Kong Coupons
The famous KFC Hong Kong is synonymous with great tasting chickens with delicious aroma and authentic chicken taste. As one of the largest restaurant chain in the world, KFC prides itself as a fast-food restaurant franchise that gives customers great tasting chicken with a selection of home-styled side dishes and desserts to make a wholesome, complete and satisfying meal.
- The Great Beginning Of KFC Hong Kong
- Great Selection Of Hearty Meals From KFC Hong Kong
- Finger Lickin' Facts That You Should Know About KFC Hong Kong
- How To Get Your KFC Hong Kong Coupons
Being trusted with the secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices since 1973, KFC Hong Kong has been making finger lickin' good, succulent pieces of beautifully fried chickens that Hong Kong people love and enjoy. The glorious history of KFC did not just begin with the opening of the first ever KFC restaurant in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1952. Of course, such credit alone goes to none other than Colonel Sanders, the founder of KFC and the creator of its original secret recipe. Even those that did not eat at KFC restaurant will definitely recognize the famous KFC face of an old gentleman in his recognizable western black string tie and white suit. His name and image are not just symbol of KFC but also being the great icons of American cultural history.
Born in 1980, Colonel Harland David Sanders discovered his love and penchant for cooking when he was only 9 years old. He began selling fried chicken in 1934 and took 8 week restaurant management program course at Cornell University School of Hotel Administration to improve his skill of managing his business. The success in his business enabled him to be given the honorary title of Kentucky colonel by Governor Ruby Laffoon in 1936. Initially, it took 35 minutes to prepare a chicken in an iron frying pan and Colonel Sanders was not happy with that duration because it was too slow. Eventually, he has perfected his original recipe of 11 herbs and spices in July 1940 when he modified a pressure cooker into a pressure fryer that can prepare his chicken with the quality of a pan-fried chicken quality in a shorter time.
As of now, there are over 500 KFC restaurants in the whole of Hong Kong and that figure is still rising. Thanks to the original KFC recipe, you can savor the special mouth watering chicken taste as your lips absorb its natural juice that leaves you wanting for more.
When it comes to preparing hearty meals, KFC is definitely an expert of cooking delicious home-styled meals. KFC meals are so good that you always want more to satisfy your craving! Not only that, KFC also makes adaptations to its menu and localized them so that you can experience KFC meals that are distinctively Hong Kong-lah!
The Famous KFC Fried Chicken
Irresistibly delicious, the iconic KFC Fried Chicken is the signature KFC item in the menu. Available in 2, 3, 5, 9 and 15 pieces, you will always crave for more after the first bite!
Delicious KFC Burgers/Wraps
Enjoy KFC food in either burger or wrap! At KFC, there is always something for everyone!
- Colonel Burger
- Zinger Burger
Lovely KFC Side Orders
Highly recommended, they go well with your main meals! These home-styled KFC side orders will make you feel at home.
- Whipped Potato
- Crispier Fries
- Cheezy Wedges
- Colonel Chicken Rice
- Butterscotch Bun
KFC Complete Combos
If you are looking for a complete package, the KFC Complete Combos are perfect for you. With variety of options available, you can choose the one that suit your palate.
- 1 Chicken Piece Set Combo
- 1 Chicken Piece & Rice Plate Set Combo
- 2 Chicken Pieces Set Combo
- 2 Chicken Piece & 1 Rice Plate Set Combo
- Snack Plate
- Dinner Plate
- Super Jimat Box
- Zinger Hot Box
- Family Feast
KFC Value Treat
Great snacks that help you to enjoy the day! They are truly snacks with great value!
- Lil' Cheezy Wrap
- Loaded Potato Bowl
- Lil' Zinger
- Sambal Rice Bowl
- Colonel Sanders actually dressed like the Kentucky colonel and referred himself as the "Colonel". Not only that, he even bleached his own goatee and hair to match his white hair. During the last 20 years of his life, he never wore wear anything else other than his iconic tie and suit in his public appearance.
- Although the exact ingredients of the original recipe were not revealed publicly, Colonel Sanders explained that the ingredients themselves can be easily found in everyone's kitchens. However, Colonel Sanders confessed that he did use salt and pepper in preparing his chicken.
- Where a KFC restaurant might not be available, you have "Meals on Wheels" to bring these KFC fried chickens and other food so that you can host functions at your home or office!
KFC Hong Kong has always been dedicated and committed in serving hearty meals with affordable price. In fact, it is so affordable that you can easily feed your whole family! Now, you are able to get bigger meals with bigger savings! This is how you can get your KFC Hong Kong coupons to enjoy the great discounts and promotions that you can find in iprice.sg.
- Head over to the list of KFC coupons and discount codes. (Pro tip: Do visit iprice.sg often to check out for new KFC coupons to satisfy your cravings!)
- When you found the KFC coupon that you want, click on it and copy the code if it is available. If it is available, just copy it and paste it at the checkout in the KFC website.
- If there is no code available as some coupons do not require codes to work, just proceed to KFC website and order your meal.
- During the check out, you can select either credit card or cash on delivery to pay for your order.
- Finally, you can enjoy your KFC meals with the amazing promotions that you can find in iprice.sg.
Experience the great hearty selection of food and drink that KFC Hong Kong can offer! Know that KFC is not just about having the famous fried chickens but also pairing them with wonderfully prepared home-styled side dishes and desserts to make a wholesome, complete and satisfying meal with your loved ones, families and friends. Take this lesson to heart and you will experience wonderful meals with your great companions! Let the feast begins!